Things I saw on the internet today

Links to all and sundry

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Google Search !












Click on image for full size. I started to tap in -
'What can happen if you leave your e-mail
address on a friends computer'. Ha Ha !
The reason being - I was chatting to my ex
on the phone and I mentioned that our son
had just signed in on msn. Wrong, he was
not on the computer. So I sent him a msg
anyway. The answer was, 'He's not here -
bye' !!!!
Is there a reason I've posted this ? Go
figure !
I'm just going to sign in to his bacefook
profile and prank his girlfriends. NOT !
But I could if I was so inclined.
If you sign in on a computer that is not
yours, do not ask that computer to
remember your DETAILS !!!
This could happen -----------------














Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment