Things I saw on the internet today

Links to all and sundry

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Game Walkthrough

- HERE - is the walkthrough for the multilingual game
that I posted on the 19th of November. Sorry it's so
late but my laptop is being fixed and it took me ages
to find the bloody thing.
Take Something Literally - LINK - to game.

-------------------------------------------------


















- HERE'S - a great time waster. I seem
to remember getting to level 43 the last
time I played this fun puzzle game. Or
was it level 33 ? Oh well, I think I'll
spend the rest of this rainy Sunday
trying to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Possessing wow gold is essential for players who desire to purchase several items in the world of warcraft game. It is simpler for game enthusiasts to get a high-level armor and new reagent through the help of wow gold. When you pay a visit to this site, you can acquire progressively more information about wow gold.

    ReplyDelete